Fatigue Technology offers expert training on our products and tooling. This training can be performed at your facility or at our Seattle headquarters location. Coming to Seattle allows you the opportunity to see FTI's world-class manufacturing facility, Materials Test Lab, and provides you the opportunity to meet with FTI's expert engineering and technical sales staff.
For more information on FTI's training and technical support, or to schedule a training, please contact email@example.com.
Standard Cold Expansion Training is completed on the first day, the second day is reserved for Trainer Training or specific application courses.
On-Site Training Includes:
- Overview of process technology
- Explanation of tooling/model numbering system
- Step-by-step review of process application
- Application demonstration
- Overview of support services
- Process exam at end of training session
- Certificate of Training to those who successfully complete the session